Saturday, March 17, 2007

Someone please stop this great spending force known as xiaoan.

I spent 8 bucks on a Godiva drink which was absolutely delicious. But now I know why they named it Dark Chocolate Decadence. After the first 3/4 cup of rich chocolate ice taking you to heaven, you start feeling a little sick. Plus, I spent another 40 bucks on shoes at topshop. How am I ever going to save enough money t get my laptop:((((.

Zouk last night with steph, nic and his friend was pretty alright. The dj was waaaaay better, I mean he remixed some GnR and Blur songs which ups his cred ALOT for me. Most of the time was funk, which is much better than rnb in my opinion. Rnb is tolerable, but when the same songs are played in just different sequence, it gets fucking boring. Yesterday was an ugly day. I was ugly. Steph felt ugly. The crowd was ugly. Except one godcousin lookalike. Please note that lookalike means imitation, which in turn means a lower standard of the original.

No comments: